Ballston Lake, NY 12019
Perfection Inspection Services, LLC
Benefits of an Inspection
For the buyer:
- The report provides piece of mind that the house has no major safety, health, or structural concerns.
- The inspection report could provide you with credits for existing problems at closing
- Provides an independent third party assessment of the condition of the house so that you can make an informed decision prior to committing to the purchase.
- Provides you with a "To-Do" list of repairs going forward after your purchase.
- Educates you on the mechanical and electrical systems of your new home.
For the seller:
- It can alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern such as radon or active pest infestation.
- Provides the seller time to shop for contractors and make necessary repairs rather than during the buying process when time is limited, this often kills deals.
- The pre-inspection report provides potential buyers with the knowledge and comfort that the home has been inspected and that no major issues exist. This streamlines the sale.